Bogger Operator Underground
We are seeking experienced Bogger Operators looking for a new challenge for our owner operator-mining client. With a proactive attitude to safety and self-driven work ethic this may be the role for you.
This is a permanent role offered on a FIFO 2:2 2:1 roster from Perth to a modern mine with excellent facilities. This owner miner role offers a generous salary, excellent conditions.
- Bogging of development headings production stopes
- Loading stockpiles to trucks and the ore pass system
- Keep trucks operating at full efficiency ensuring all ore, low grade, marginal and waste are kept separate
- Bog out and clean faces
- Inspecting for miss-fires including notification to Shift Supervisor, hosing down and scaling
- Remote Bog from open stopes using Tele-Remotes
- Tram material from stockpiles and other bogging duties as required
- Keep all roads in working area tidy and free from pooling water and other potential hazards
- Manual and tele-remote bogging of production stopes to stockpiles.
Let's Get Started
Get in touch to start paving your future in the right industry for you, working for a company you enjoy.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- 2/3 years + underground mining experience
- Experience with underground hard rock mining techniques, including watering, scaling, bogging of development headings and production stopes
- Initiative and a flexible approach to work
- A willingness to build a safe and productive work culture with a high focus on quality and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong team player
- Ability to operate 2900 Caterpillar loaders
- Experience in production charging
- Current WA Shotfiring ticket (advantageous)
- Teleremote experience (advantageous)
- Valid C Class Drivers License
- Full Australian working rights