Field Service Technician
As a representative of our WALHS team, you will be a key player in delivering high quality service to our clients while executing hands-on installation, repair and/or troubleshooting of Construction and Mining Equipment
Your role will be based in Perth with frequent travel sometimes at short notice
- Provide diagnostic, maintenance and component replacement services
- Diagnose faults, repair, maintain and overhaul mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Diagnose and rectify minor electrical faults
- Repair damaged/faulty parts by machining and welding or fabricating new parts
- Active involvement in the continuous improvement of the Product Support process
- Maintain effective relationships with customers
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Accurate completion of documentation including timesheets, maintenance requests and any customer specific documentation required
- Assist with mentoring and coaching Workshop Apprentices.
Let's Get Started
Get in touch to start paving your future in the right industry for you, working for a company you enjoy.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Relevant trade qualifications in mobile plant, mechanical, engineering, electronics and or automotive electrical.
- Experience working on Construction and Mining equipment highly regarded.
- Flexibility to work over-time, on-call and assist with Field works as required.
- Current driver’s licence. A heavy vehicle licence would be an advantage.
- Current High Risk Licence LF, DG, EWP.
- Working at Heights certificate.
- Highly customer service focused.
- Able to work cooperatively within a team environment