Our client is currently seeking several qualified LV Fitter for FIFO with extensive working experience.
- Providing safe, effective and timely maintenance on all light vehicles and equipment
- Light vehicle scheduled maintenance and breakdown fault finding on a wide range of light mobile equipment
- Completion of service reports and identification of parts requirements.
- Liaise with planning group to ensure planned maintenance schedule is implemented
- Diagnosis and repair of light vehicle mechanical and electrical faults and failures
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Trade Qualified - need to have an Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Proven experience in the repairs and maintenance of site vehicles / heavy machines / light vehicles, minimum 3 years' experience.
- Experience with Mining company is highly regarded but not essential
- Exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting / interpretive skills
- Physically fit for the demands of the role
- Have a Drivers Licence
- Adhering to strict safety standards and protocols at all times.
- 2 X valid references
- Ability to Pass and Drug and Alcohol
- Ability to Pass a Pre-Employment Medical
- Have working right in Australia
Let's Get Started
Get in touch to start paving your future in the right industry for you, working for a company you enjoy.