An exciting opportunity has just come through for an experienced servicemen.
- Perform basic mechanical work.
- Monitor plant and equipment condition to ensure correct function and diagnose faulty mechanics.
- Ensure the service vehicle unit is stocked with correct levels of oil/grease/fuel.
- Identify and report any oil/fuel leaks.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping within the service truck.
- Perform all duties as requested by Maintenance Supervisor
- Long term PERMANENT opportunities
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- The opportunity to work for a growing organisation
- Immediate start
- FIFO from Perth on a 2:1 roster
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Possession of HR Drivers licence
- Caterpillar and Komatsu mining product maintenance experience would be a distinct advantage
- Good communication skills
- Reactive and focused with “can do” attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as in unsupervised situations
- A dedicated attitude to following OH&S policies and procedures
- Ability to pass pre employment medical along with regular drug and alcohol tests
Let's Get Started
Get in touch to start paving your future in the right industry for you, working for a company you enjoy.